QNT 351 Final Exam
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE ANSWERS Right here!!! http://homeworkfox.com/tutorials/mathematics/1449/qnt-351-final-exam/
1) The most important purpose of descriptive statistics is to
two) The general method of gathering, organizing, summarizing, analyzing, and interpreting information is known as
three) The functionality of personal and business enterprise investments is measured as a percentage, return on investment. What sort of variable is return on investment?
four) What form of variable is the quantity of robberies reported in your city?
5) What level of measurement is the number of auto accidents reported in a given month?
six) The names of the positions in a corporation, such as chief operating officer or controller, are examples of what level of measurement?
7) Shoe sizes, such as 7B, 10D, and 12EEE, are examples of what level of measurement?
eight) Month-to-month commissions of initial-year insurance brokers are $1,270, $1,310, $1,680, $1,380, $1,410, $1,570, $1,180, and $1,420. These figures are referred to as
9) A smaller sample of personal computer operators shows monthly incomes of $1,950, $1,775, $two,060, $1,840, $1,795, $1,890, $1,925, and $1,810. What are these ungrouped numbers called?
ten) The sum of the deviations of each information value from this measure of central location will always be
11) For any data set, which measures of central location have only a single worth?
12) A sample of single persons getting social security payments revealed these monthly benefits: $826, $699, $1,087, $880, $839, and $965. How a lot of observations are beneath the median
13) A dot plot shows
14) The test scores for a class of 147 students are computed. What is the place of the test score linked with the third quartile?
15) The National Center for Overall health Statistics reported that of each and every 883 deaths in recent years, 24 resulted from an automobile accident, 182 from cancer, and 333 from heart disease. Utilizing the relative frequency approach, what is the probability that a distinct death is due to an automobile accident?
16) If two events A and B are mutually exclusive, what does the specific rule of addition state?
17) A listing of all attainable outcomes of an experiment and their corresponding probability of occurrence is called a
18) The shape of any uniform probability distribution is
19) The mean of any uniform probability distribution is
20) For the normal distribution, the imply plus and minus 1.96 normal deviations will consist of about what percent of the observations?
21) For a regular regular distribution, what is the probability that z is higher than 1.75?
22) A null hypothesis makes a claim about a
23) What is the level of significance?